Civilians with a Mission
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers is one of the world’s premier public engineering, design, and construction management agencies. We serve the American people, striving to provide the most effective engineering and environmental science solutions to the nation’s complex problems affecting national security, the economy, and the environment in which we live.
Sound interesting? Then consider becoming part of the Corps team!
Types of Jobs
We're actively hiring talented and motivated U.S. citizens in our offices in the U.S. and around the world. Current job openings can be found on the Office of Personnel Management's website, USACE.USAJobs.gov.
Open positions may include the following mission critical occupations:
- General Natural Resources Management and Biological Sciences series (0401)
- Engineering Technical series (0802)
- Construction Control Technical series (0809)
- Civil Engineering series (0810)
- Mechanical Engineering series (0830)
- Electrical Engineering series (0850)
- Contract Specialist series (1102)
- Realty series (1170)
- Lock and Dam Operating series (5426)