SPL-2014-0005-KW Whittier Narrows Dam Water Control Plan
- 11/26/2014: The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (Corps) proposes to implement a planned minor deviation (PMD) from the Whittier Narrows Dam Water Control Plan from December 15, 2014 through May 30, 2016. The PMD would support water conservation efforts within Los Angeles County.
Pursuant to the National Environmental Policy Act, the Corps will be preparing an environmental assessment (EA). The EA will evaluate impacts of the PMD on environmental resources and determine whether environmental impacts warrant the preparation of an Environmental Impact Statement.
The Corps is soliciting comments from the public; Federal, state, and local agencies and officials; and other interested parties in order to evaluate environmental impacts associated with implementation of the PMD. Comments will be accepted from November 26, 2014 to December 13, 2013.
Expiration date: 12/13/2014
SPL-2014-00658-RRS NCTD Bridge 243 Repair Project
- 11/20/2014: Application for Permit North County Transit District (NCTD) Bridge 243 Repair Project
Expiration date: 12/21/2014
SPL-2012-00157-RJV Rancho Coronado Project
- 11/18/2014: Application for Permit Rancho Coronado Project
Expiration date: 12/18/2014
SPL-2004-01089-SJH Caltrans Interstate 5 North Coast Corridor Project, San Diego, California
- 11/7/2014: Application for Permin
Caltrans – Interstate 5 North Coast Corridor Widening Project
Expiration date: 12/10/2014
SPL-2013-00780-BLR Malibu Lagoon - Surfrider Beach Temporary Berm
- 11/3/2014: Emergency Permit Issued Malibu Lagoon Temporary Berm
Expiration date: 11/18/2014